- Added Romanian translation, courtesy of Florin Berechet.
- Added Basque translation, courtesy of Jon Uts Medialab.
- Added German translation of Admin menu, courtesy of Thomas Janotta.
- Added new style class td.txtbox to improve yearcal layout.
- Added input sanitization to fix several reported security vulnerabilities.
- Added ability to use translated menu in Admin Calendar.
- Added feature to send email notification when updating events.
- Added variable to specify default category when adding events.
- Added integration of RSS 2.0 feeds into calendar month view.
- Updated Danish translation, courtesy of Preben Wetke.
- Updated Admin Calendar menu to have German and Swedish translations.
- Updated overlib to version 4.21.
- Minical improvements.
- Several bug fixes including IE7 specific problems.
- Updated Dutch translation, courtesy of Jo(han) Ampe.
- Fix security vulnerability on Calendar losing data.
- Added Hungarian language translation, courtesy of Kopasz Norbert.
- Added Galician language translation, courtesy of Anton Meixome.
- Integrated optional FCKEditor 2.3.2 into editing description.
- Updated Swedish language translation, courtesy of Thomas Mårtensson, Bjorn Sandstrom
- Added control of maximum limit in title of event.
- Fix bug on using single quote in title of event.
- Fix security vulnerability on 'id' variable in cal_event.php and cal_popup.php.
- Added support for MySQL5.
- Added day of the week to listing view and event details.
- Added ability to edit events in user calendar.
- Added date selector in adding events.
- Added Catalan language translation, courtesy of Sergi Alonso.
- Updated Portuguese translation, courtesy of Luciano Antonio Costa.
- Updated Dutch translation, courtesy of Jo Ampe.
- Fix security issue on 'catview' allowing sql injection vulnerability.
- Fix bug on displaying incorrect timestamp for calendar events.
- Added listing of events from current day with new variable $viewevlistok.
- Added listing of events page as optional default calendar view.
- Added Traditional Chinese translation, courtesy of Nicholas Young.
- Removed 'From' and 'To' when there is no time input.
- Fix bug on categories not displaying correctly user events when user login for viewing user own events.
- Fix reported security vulnerabilities.
- Updated themes css files to handle table formatting.
- Updated French translation, courtesy of Frank Wagemans.
- Updated Dutch translation, courtesy of Nathan van Dael.
- Updated German translation, courtesy of Bernhard Burger.
- Added Indonesian language translation, courtesy of Firdaus Adinugroho.
- Added Greek language translation, courtesy of Nikos Kantarakis.
- Added Valencian language translation, courtesy of Vicent Llop.
- Added updated German translation, courtesy of Armin Ipfelkofer.
- Added support for calendar running on "https" protocol.
- Added CSS drop-down menus in administration.
- Color and font can now be configured under themes for calendar.
- Updated overlib to version 4.14.
- Bug fixes.
- Removed the need to set $calpath, auto-detect path is used.
- Allow multiple lines to spread in week and day view calendar.
- Calendar display using Cascading Style Sheets formatting.
- All formatting converted to xHTML.
- Able to support html entries in events.
- Many bug fixes.
- Added Chinese translation, courtesy of Hu Wey.
- Updated German translation, courtesy of Holger Wanke.
- Updated Finnish translation, courtesy of Ari Haapaniemi.
- Updated overlib to version 4.00.
- Enabled caching when adding events.
- Bug fixes.
- Added overlib support. Overlib provided by Erik Bosrup.
- Improved small calendar view with highlight of days with events.
- Improved year calendar view with highlights of days with events.
- Small calendar able to traverse forward and back in months.
- Year calendar able to traverse forward and back in years.
- Use overlib summary when events display exceed limit.
- Added Argentinian and Mexican versions for Spanish translation, courtesy of Jose Luis Valerio and Enrique Garcia Briones respectively.
- New mini calendar with summary events available for embedding in website.
- Bug fix for displaying error in adding event when set to 24hr format.
- Bug fix for not displaying correct category when viewing a category in Events menu.
- Bug fix on not being able to add repeated yearly event.
- Updated Spanish translation, courtesy of Enrique Garcia Briones.
- Updated Danish translation, courtesy of Jorn Hansen.
- Updated Italian translation, courtesy of Andrea Favini.
- Added login username display on calendar.
- Added checks for username creation to be alpha-numeric.
- Able to change password for current login user.
- Removed login session timeout.
- Modified login to use session variables. Thus, requires PHP version 4 and above.
- Updated German translation, courtesy of Holger Wanke.
- Updated Swedish translation, courtesy of Patrik Nilsson.
- Bug fixes.
- Added Finnish translation, courtesy of Ari Haapaniemi.
- Added Arabic translation, courtesy of Hani Draye.
- Added Russian translation, courtesy of Dr Victor Mosco.
- Added feature to search records between a certain date range and within categories.
- Added feature to browse records by batches in listing views.
- Added feature to view events of selected user in Administration calendar views.
- Corrected bug on error messages in add event when no time entry is enabled in adding event.
- Added Danish Translation, courtesy of Thomas Møller.
- Added Swedish Translation, courtesy of Christian Wavik.
- Added top and bottom html files available to enclose login screens nicely into website.
- Calendar in month view able to reflect start day of week accordingly.
- Added new variable to provide ability to show user of added event on calendar.
- Added new variable that allows for public viewing of calendar with login for users to add events to calendar.
- Added new variable to condensed events when it exceeds a certain number in month view.
- Added new variables for setting width of week view, day view, header and footer.
- Improved view through added formatting in stylesheet.
- Bug fixes on disabling of month, week and day view and viewing events filtered by categories.
- Added Norwegian translation courtesy of Thore Danielsen.
- Added Turkish translation courtesy of Hulusi Cerrahoğlu.
- Added Slovenian translation courtesy of Nejc Crenar.
- Added new user description for user accounts.
- Added new variable to view events on calendar filtered by categories.
- Added new variable to allow users to delete their own events in user calendar.
- Bug fixes on search, adding of events and user administration for certain languages.
- Added Portuguese translation courtesy of Rodrigo Carvalho.
- Added new variable to enable viewing of events in either 12-hour or 24 hour format.
- Added new variable to set length of short description text in weekly and daily calendar view.
- Able to list events under a category by month and year.
- Bug fixes on year view pop-up.
- Added French translation courtesy of Michaud, Christophe.
- Added Spanish translation courtesy of Lupin_III Serrano Fernández.
- Added new popup calendar for the year with new icon and hyperlinks to specific month views.
- Added new variable to enable and disable time entry for adding events.
- Added new variables to set Add Event window width and height.
- Able to repeat events bi-weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Improved on content format for events emailed.
- Bug fixes on event pop-up, user login and translations.
- Added Dutch translation courtesy of Rob Gielen.
- Added German translation courtesy of Uli from Webdesign Münchhalfen.
- Added new configurable border around event display in calendar month view.
- Added user specific view of events under categories in administration.
- Added user specific administration for historical items.
- Added email notification setting in configuration file for events posted.
- Bug fixes on search and event posting.
- Added Italian translation, courtesy of Andrea Favini.
- Added repeat events for every particular weekday.
- Added new feature to copy events to another date from viewing one event.
- Added hyperlink back to user calendar in header menu in Administration.
- Corrected bug on being able to delete current login user in Administration.
- Added validation checks for creating of new users in Administration.
- Added changing of password and groups for users in Administration.
- Added new variable $userview to determine if calendar is user specific (not applicable to administrators).
- Strip slashes for category names in historical items display.
- Corrected display date in historical items page to take into account
- Corrected adjustment of timezone to rollover month and year and not just day.
- Added timezone hours offset for differences in client browser's time against host server time.
- Today's date shown on calendar and date and time entries of events now take into account time zone differences.
- Strip slashes for category names displayed.
- Removed checkbox for use of entering start time and end time. Detection of selection of start time hour and end time hour is used instead.
- Added waiting messages in updating and deleting categories and users.
- First Beta release.